10 Motivation Quotes
10 Motivation Quotes to remember when you need to get going. We all fall short in motivating ourselves when we know we should do what we know we should be doing. The first thing we all naturally do is busy ourselves doing everything else except what we should be doing.
My goal this morning was to write this blog. I woke up early enough, however, I found myself cleaning the kitchen, folding clothes, reading my emails, etc. You get the gist. I lacked the motivation to write this blog! I procrastinated and felt anxious because I did not know where to start. At least I knew the problem, just needed to motivate myself and get it done.
Three hours later, I am writing this post. Read these ten quotes to motivation and get going!
- 1. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” Zig Ziglar
- 2. “Desire is the key to motivation, but it’s determination and commitment to an unrelenting pursuit of your goal – a commitment to excellence – that will enable you to attain the success you seek.” Mario Andretti
- 3. “Your talent is God’s gift to you. What you do with it is your gift back to God.” Leo Buscaglia
- 4. “If you want to conquer fear, don’t sit home and think about it. Go out and get busy.” Dale Carnegie
- 5. “What you get by achieving your goals is not as important as what you become by achieving your goals.” Zig Ziglar
- 6. “If people like you, they’ll listen to you, but if they trust you, they’ll do business with you.” Zig Ziglar
- 7. “Success is a journey, not a destination. The doing is often more important than the outcome.” Arthur Ashe
- 8. “Successful entrepreneurs are givers and not takers of positive energy.” ~Anonymous
- 9. “Our fatigue is often caused not by work, but by worry, frustration and resentment.” Dale Carnegie
- 10. “When dealing with people, remember you are not dealing with creatures of logic, but creatures of emotion.” Dale Carnegie
- Read More